Why Greystone Insurance?
Every Insurance agency says they give good service. Let’s talk about service, what is good service? Here are a few ideas of agency service:
- Promptly answering the phone call or email when it comes in
- Getting a quick reply on a question or change request
- Quoting my policy with other companies, limits or coverage
- Making documents available
- Same day work or work on demand
- Good claims advice
- Coverage explanations I can understand
- Risk management visits or touches
- Keeping the Insurance company accurate and fair
If you look at the linkage between these service things, I see insurance knowledge and communication abilities being the most important ingredients. Does every agent give great service? Does your agent?